Clipboard Master includes automatic and manual collections. Paste multiple items or only the part of an item. Search within the clipboard lists. Clipboard Master is optimized for use with your mouse and keyboard.
Configurable hotkeys can be easily used. With Clipboard Master, you can even paste in temporary edit fields such as when renaming a file in the Explorer. Clipboard lists are kept even when restarting Windows.
Here are some key features of “Clipboard Master”:
– Stores all your textes, files and pictures copied
– to the clipboard
– Paste any item in any windows application
– Define any shortcut to show the clipbard list
– Default is + V)
– Store often used text snippets in Clipboard Master
– and they are available in any application with a few
– Organize them in folders
– Paste the textes etc. in any application
– This even works with temporary edit fields, such as
– when renaming a file in the windows explorer
Files and folders:
– In the explorer files and foilders are pasted as files/folders
– In other applications they are pasted as text
– Clipboard Master stores your pictures as well
– Clipboard Master can store the text sniptted with format
– Upon pasting you can chose to paste with or without format
Excellent key navigation:
– Clipboard Master is optimized for quick pasting of any element.
– E.g. to insert the 3rd item, press Win + V ,3. To Insert the 4th item
– in the folder ‘Letters’ press Win + V, Alt + L, 4
– sure, you can paste using the mouse as well
– You can define your own key combination to show the clipboard list
– or to insert any item.
– Copy n elements to the clipboard and the paste all of them with one key combiantion
– Automatic and manual collections
– Define text modules for form you have to fill in often
Special characters, Html, Hex:
– Clipboard Master can convert coded characters, e.g.
– Clipboard Master can convert to and from hexadecimal strings
– Convert to upper, lower or proper case
– Paste an URL as shortened URL (Ctrl + U)
All items are kept even when restarting the computer:
– The standard clipboard is gone when you restart your computer
– Clipboard keeps all the items (sure, you can turn that off if you want to)